East Grinstead Sports Club Ltd
Saint Hill Road,
Main Tel: 01342 321210
For operational matters , sport and event bookings, fitness centre contact our facilities operator Freedom Leisure on: 01342 321210
The best method of contacting the correct person is to use our Contact Form - this will automatically send your message to the most appropriate person.
Sports & Academy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Events & Functions: email@example.com
Fitness Suite: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.30am to 10pm (Monday to Thursday)
6.30am to 9pm (Friday)
8am to 7pm (Saturday & Sunday)
Clubhouse / Sports Hall
8am to 11pm (Monday to Sunday)
For further information, please call the main telephone number on 01342 321210 during advertised opening hours.
How To Find Us
Directions by Road
Approaching from the North and West
From Junction 6 (M25) or Junction 10 (M23) proceed to two sets of traffic lights at the Felbridge Hotel (junction of A22 and A264). At the second set of lights turn right into Imberhorne Lane and follow the brown tourist direction signs to the Club.
Approaching from the South and East
From East Grinstead take the A22 towards London. At the first set of traffic lights (before the Felbridge Hotel) turn left into Imberhorne Lane. At the end of Imberhorne Lane go straight over the staggered crossroads, the Club is approx 200 metres on the right.
We politely request your co-operation in the following:
- We will be staffing the car park with attendants at the busiest periods. Please follow their instructions, they are there to help.
- Please do not park in the spaces reserved for disabled badge holders. There is a risk of clamping and a £50 fine.
- Please park sensibly, utilising all potential space and do not block in other users.
- Could any players meeting to go off-site for away games park in the first section of the car park (by the road).
- Consider sharing rides to reduce the number of cars on site.
- We have around 200 parking spaces onsite and when the weather permits we have a further 400 available on the ground behind the cricket square.
If you have any concerns on this matter please do not hesitate to contact a member of management. Thank you for your co-operation